I have been seeing some SUPER cute hot chocolate bars lately. Have you noticed them all over pinterest? They are just darling and very stylized…like a party in themselves! While you all know how much I love a party, and I love tons of details, I also love simplicity and EASY!! I have guests coming today for the holidays and wanted to have something ready for them to enjoy… little serve yourself treat that I can prepare ahead of time and they can enjoy at will, without feeling like they have to ask for anything as guests. So, here is what I came up with. A little spin on the diy hot chocolate bar…simplifying it, while still keeping it cute. Hopefully it’s not overwhelming this way and encourages you to put a little something together without stressing about it! 🙂
I found my cups at HomeGoods, but if you can’t find some like these, I also LOVE (and own) these insulated cups. They are great because they are super cute and go with any color scheme! 🙂
All you need are some chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, marshmallows, and peppermint chips. How easy is that?
The last thing you need at this time of year is more stress in hosting guests, so put together something simple like this diy hot chocolate bar and you are all set! This is perfect for any occasion…not just the holidays. 🙂
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- Free Printable Valentine: What Does the Fox Say?
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks