You guys! Are you ready for one of the easiest DIY projects on the planet? This DIY garland is it! You only need two things and about 2 minutes to put this together. I made it for the Shutterfly Baby Shower, and I’ve also used it for gift wrapping (you can see it in this picture). It will be perfect for all of your Christmas and New Year’s parties! (affiliate links included for your convenience)
Cut twine to the length you want your garland to be (make sure to account for extra on either end for hanging)
Stick two stickers (sticky sides facing each other) together over the twine.
Continue sticking stickers together spacing them out evenly along the twine.
Hang and enjoy your cute polka dot DIY garland! 🙂
Too easy, right? Looking for more great DIY party ideas? Check out our DIY Party Gallery here.
Have fun crafting!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Cupcake Toppers Ideas : DIY Pom Pom Cupcake Toppers
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Easy DIY Spider Wreath for Halloween
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles
6 thoughts on “DIY Garland with Gold Polka Dots”
Polka Dots are so happy. This is so adorable.
Debrashoppeno5 recently posted…You Hold The Key To My Heart
this is lovely. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Pinned and I hope to see you tomorrow too. xo
such an easy banner idea love it. Thanks for sharing at the Inspiration Spotlight party. Pinned & shared.
Theresa Huse recently posted…How You Can Improve On Your Photography Skills Right Now!