You guys! Are you ready for one of the easiest DIY projects on the planet? This DIY garland is it! You only need two things and about 2 minutes to put this together. I made it for the Shutterfly Baby Shower, and I’ve also used it for gift wrapping (you can see it in this picture). It will be perfect for all of your Christmas and New Year’s parties! (affiliate links included for your convenience)
Cut twine to the length you want your garland to be (make sure to account for extra on either end for hanging)
Stick two stickers (sticky sides facing each other) together over the twine.
Continue sticking stickers together spacing them out evenly along the twine.
Hang and enjoy your cute polka dot DIY garland! 🙂
Too easy, right? Looking for more great DIY party ideas? Check out our DIY Party Gallery here.
Have fun crafting!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party