Who says sparkling cider is just for drinking and toasting? Why not for dessert too? I had so much fun trying out the recipe for this little Sparkling Cider pound cake created by Nikki from Chef In Training. It’s perfect for a holiday party or to celebrate the New Year with!
Sweets: Recipe: Sparkling Cider Pound Cake with Cider Glaze
The glaze is deliciously full of that crisp apple cider taste. I couldn’t stop drizzling it on every individual piece. It was so good! This proves my theory that sparkling apple cider is the best drink on earth; bubbly, sweet and perfect to not only pair with dessert but to be part of the dessert, too! Cheers!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- How To Keep Photos Organized On Your Computer
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Easy Cake Topper Ideas: Hollywood Cake Topper
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Entertain: Pink, Gold and Mint Baptism Party
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks