Who says sparkling cider is just for drinking and toasting? Why not for dessert too? This sparkling cider pound cake recipe with cider glaze is the perfect recipe for your New Year’s Eve celebrations. The pound cake is moist and delicious and the glaze…well, let’s just say be sure to make extra because you will want to drink it!
The glaze is deliciously full of that crisp apple cider taste. I couldn’t stop drizzling it on every individual piece. It was so good! This proves my theory that sparkling apple cider is the best drink on earth; bubbly, sweet and perfect to not only pair with dessert but to be part of the dessert, too!
Looking for more great recipes ideas? You can find so many good ones here in our Recipe Gallery.
Here are a few of my most popular recipes…
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- How To Decorate Easy Santa Face Christmas Cookies
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Patriotic Party Decorating Ideas : Red, White and Blue Party
- DIY Mini Felt Sports Pennant Decorations
- Girl Parties: Fashion Camp Birthday Party