Who says sparkling cider is just for drinking and toasting? Why not for dessert too? I had so much fun trying out the recipe for this little Sparkling Cider pound cake created by Nikki from Chef In Training. It’s perfect for a holiday party or to celebrate the New Year with!
The glaze is deliciously full of that crisp apple cider taste. I couldn’t stop drizzling it on every individual piece. It was so good! This proves my theory that sparkling apple cider is the best drink on earth; bubbly, sweet and perfect to not only pair with dessert but to be part of the dessert, too! Cheers!
To see more of my sweet treats, check out Society Sweet’s Instagram!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party