I had the pleasure of collaborating with Shutterfly again this week, designing and styling a some pretty pink baby shower ideas. I love the creativity that working with Shutterfly affords me. There are so many fun pink baby shower invitations to choose from, creating an entire party based around one is just a dream. This time the challenge was to take a pink baby shower invitation and turn it into a party. When I saw the Confetti Glitter Girl Invitation, the whole idea just fell into place and I couldn’t wait to start designing! 🙂
If you know me, you know I love pink, polka dots and glitter…so I took those pretty pink baby shower ideas and ran with them! The soft pinky peach is the perfect shade to welcome a new little girl.
Whenever I set out to design a party or event I am always thinking of versatility. I want to be able to use products in unique ways and in more than one way. That’s one of my favorite parts of designing products with Shutterfly. I think that a lot people have yet to experiment with the wide variety of products that they offer and hope to encourage you to give it a try!
For this baby shower theme I created these pillows, a great fleece blanket (that would make a GREAT baby gift) and a table runner that can then double as a decorative bed scarf one that party is over. 🙂
How cute are those photo cubes turned alphabet baby blocks? I simply added a fun font and some coordinating prints to the non-lettered sides to create fun pink baby shower party decor that will fit in perfectly in the nursery once the party is over.
This incredible polka dot cake (with perfectly pink polka dots created to match the invitation) by the talented Shana of Society Sweets looks adorable on this polka dot plate I designed to coordinate with the party.
Shana is my go-to girl for all things sweets. She is so incredibly inventive and talented. I love being able to toss an idea her way and let her run with it. When I pitched her a few fun pink baby shower ideas she knocked it out of the park. I mean, check out these adorable polka dot cookies and the INSANELY detailed cupcakes she made…
I wanted some fun smaller accents so I created a couple of 5×5 desk top plaques for the dessert and drink tables.
One of my favorite things to create for all events are these gorgeous 16×20 mounted wall art prints. I designed these simple prints which will also look great in a bedroom or nursery.
These easy and cute gold polka dot bottles are a simple and inexpensive DIY project. You can find the tutorial here:
The gold polka dot garland is super easy to make too…can you believe it takes less than 5 minutes to make?! Here are the instructions:
Here are some of our most popular DIY party ideas posts:
Here are a few of our favorite full parties:
Thank you so much for visiting! I hope you are feeling inspired to create your own fun cake topper and that you will come back often. Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party