You’ve probably noticed that I use paper rosettes a lot. I love them!! They dress everything up from favors to walls. I love that you can make them in minutes with very few supplies and in just about any size or color you need. I thought it was about time I put up a tutorial so you can make your own! 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need:
12×12 sheet of scrapbook paper
1 inch circle cut from construction paper (this won’t be seen from the front so it can be cut from a scrap piece of paper)
Glue (you can use a glue stick, but a hot glue gun is faster and easier)
and embellishment for the front (button, heart cut out of paper etc.)
DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
baby shower, baby shower DIY, birthday parties, bridal shower, crafting DIY, DIY party decorations, how to make party banners, kids parties, paper crafting, paper crafting tutorial, party decorations, party diy, party how to, party ideas, party styling, party styling ideas, partyblogs, scrapbooking tutorial, wedding diy
DIY paper rosettes
April 7, 2017
- The Alumni House : Living Room Design
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Christmas Holiday Decorations Home Tour
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
6 thoughts on “DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes”
Love the rosettes! Will have to try making my own instead of buying them. Visiting from Made By You Monday party.
Thanks Victoria! They are super fun to make and way less expensive than buying them! 🙂 Have a great day!
Oh so pretty, thanks for sharing. pinning.
Julie recently posted…Button Clutch Bag
Love the tutorial, thanks for sharing!
These are so cute, I’ll have to try this. Thanks for linking up to #HomeMattersPArty
Thanks for sharing at the #InspirationSpotlight Party. Pinned & Shared.
Theresa @DearCreatives recently posted…Fun And Easy DIY Statement Headbands Tutorials You’ll Love Making