Are you all ready for New Year’s Eve? I always feel like I don’t want to do anything major every year, until about 24 hours before hand and then I start feeling like I’m missing out on something so I quickly throw something together. 😉 Last year we went from not planning on doing anything the morning of, to this in a matter of hours…what can I say, I’m a party a-holic! 😉 This confetti bar is SO much fun and if you’re looking for wedding confetti ideas this would be perfect for that too!
This year, I’m trying to be a little bit more ahead of the game. Our fun DIY Glitter Striped Muslin bags can be used for this too, so put them to good use. Your bar cart is not just for drinks anymore. Pull out a few glass containers, break out the confetti and put together a simple confetti buffet.
I just used gold and black star confetti here, but get crazy! Throw in some crinkle paper, some tissue paper confetti in fun colors, all different shapes, sizes and materials of confetti for a really fun mix. Think of it as a candy bar for confetti! Guests will have a great time creating their own concoction of confetti mix in their little glitter bags and tossing it around at midnight. Just be prepared for the mess! 😉
Do you love all the glitter on that little cart? 😉 Seriously, it’s an addiction. 🙂 Those mini glittered Martinelli’s bottles were so much fun last year, I had to make some more. And I pulled out the glitter votives that are seriously, SO easy to whip up in 30 seconds. Download the free printables for the clocks and numbers here, and you’ve got yourself a party!
I hope you have fun celebrating with your confetti bar!
Here are a few other fun New Year’s ideas and free printables for you:
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party