Are you all ready for New Year’s Eve? I always feel like I don’t want to do anything major every year, until about 24 hours before hand and then I start feeling like I’m missing out on something so I quickly throw something together. 😉 Last year we went from not planning on doing anything the morning of, to this in a matter of hours…what can I say, I’m a party a-holic! 😉 This confetti bar is SO much fun and if you’re looking for wedding confetti ideas this would be perfect for that too!
This year, I’m trying to be a little bit more ahead of the game. Our fun DIY Glitter Striped Muslin bags can be used for this too, so put them to good use. Your bar cart is not just for drinks anymore. Pull out a few glass containers, break out the confetti and put together a simple confetti buffet.
I just used gold and black star confetti here, but get crazy! Throw in some crinkle paper, some tissue paper confetti in fun colors, all different shapes, sizes and materials of confetti for a really fun mix. Think of it as a candy bar for confetti! Guests will have a great time creating their own concoction of confetti mix in their little glitter bags and tossing it around at midnight. Just be prepared for the mess! 😉
Do you love all the glitter on that little cart? 😉 Seriously, it’s an addiction. 🙂 Those mini glittered Martinelli’s bottles were so much fun last year, I had to make some more. And I pulled out the glitter votives that are seriously, SO easy to whip up in 30 seconds. Sign up for our newsletter to get access to download the free printables for the clocks and numbers here, and you’ve got yourself a party!
I hope you have fun celebrating with your confetti bar!
Here are a few other fun New Year’s ideas and free printables for you:
- Primary Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
- Italian Inspired Backyard Remodel
- How to Choose Wallpaper for Your Living Room
- Home Office Decorating Ideas : Our Home Office Remodel
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- DIY Disney Costumes : Easy Mary Poppins Costume
- Matching Lighting Sets : Should Light Fixtures Coordinate Throughout the House?
- 31 Dazzling Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- DIY Gift Card Holder : Cute Santa Gift Card Bag Idea
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- BABY SHOWERS: GIRL PARTIES: The Butterfly Baby Shower