Earlier this season I was browsing through the Anthropologie website (something I find myself doing often 😉 ) and I found these darling milk bottles that had seasonal sayings on them in gold. Cute sayings like “cheers” and “sips” that I thought would be perfect for a New Year’s Eve party. I bookmarked the page so that I could pick some up as New Year’s Eve Party planning got closer. Well, earlier this week I went back to purchase some and BAM! They were SOLD OUT! I was so bummed…until I thought about it for a minute and realized that I could recreate this cute party bottle pretty easily with a few supplies that I already had lying around the house. Want to make some for your own New Year’s Eve party?
Here’s the easy tutorial:
Plastic Milk Bottles (you can use glass too…the Starbucks bottles work well too if you have those around the house. Just peel off the label and wa-la!)
Clean and dry your bottles. Make sure the surface where you are going to write is completely dry. Write fun sentiments on your bottle with the gold paint marker. Let dry completely.
Fill bottles with drink of your choice, serve and enjoy!
The Anthropologie version:
and our homemade version:
Pretty cute, right? Not bad for a minimal investment in both time and supplies. This is a fun New Year’s Eve party idea! The gold marker shimmers and shines and has a great glossy metallic finish.
Looking for other New Year’s Eve party ideas? Check out our DIY party gallery. Ooh…and don’t miss our great party appetizers and this YUMMY sparkling cider pound cake…SO good!
Have a great day!
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- DIY Cupcake Toppers and Feather Party Food Picks
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Make this Easy and Cute Valentine Pink and Red DIY Candy Gift Box
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- Happy New Year!! New Year's Party Ideas and Free New Year's Printables
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag