Earlier this season I was browsing through the Anthropologie website (something I find myself doing often 😉 ) and I found these darling milk bottles that had seasonal sayings on them in gold. Cute sayings like “cheers” and “sips” that I thought would be perfect for a New Year’s Eve party. I bookmarked the page so that I could pick some up as New Year’s Eve Party planning got closer. Well, earlier this week I went back to purchase some and BAM! They were SOLD OUT! I was so bummed…until I thought about it for a minute and realized that I could recreate this cute party bottle pretty easily with a few supplies that I already had lying around the house. Want to make some for your own New Year’s Eve party?
Here’s the easy tutorial:
Clean and dry your bottles. Make sure the surface where you are going to write is completely dry. Write fun sentiments on your bottle with the gold paint marker. Let dry completely.
Fill bottles with drink of your choice, serve and enjoy!
The Anthropologie version:
and our homemade version:
Pretty cute, right? Not bad for a minimal investment in both time and supplies. This is a fun New Year’s Eve party idea! The gold marker shimmers and shines and has a great glossy metallic finish.
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party