Earlier this season I was browsing through the Anthropologie website (something I find myself doing often 😉 ) and I found these darling milk bottles that had seasonal sayings on them in gold. Cute sayings like “cheers” and “sips” that I thought would be perfect for a New Year’s Eve party. I bookmarked the page so that I could pick some up as New Year’s Eve Party planning got closer. Well, earlier this week I went back to purchase some and BAM! They were SOLD OUT! I was so bummed…until I thought about it for a minute and realized that I could recreate this cute party bottle pretty easily with a few supplies that I already had lying around the house. Want to make some for your own New Year’s Eve party?
Here’s the easy tutorial:
Clean and dry your bottles. Make sure the surface where you are going to write is completely dry. Write fun sentiments on your bottle with the gold paint marker. Let dry completely.
Fill bottles with drink of your choice, serve and enjoy!
The Anthropologie version:
and our homemade version:
Pretty cute, right? Not bad for a minimal investment in both time and supplies. This is a fun New Year’s Eve party idea! The gold marker shimmers and shines and has a great glossy metallic finish.
Have a great day!
- Feliz Navidad : Neighbor Christmas Gift Ideas
- Our Christmas Family Room Decor
- The Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe & 8 More Amazing Thanksgiving Recipes
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- Disney Gifts for Mom : Awesome Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Thanksgiving Feast Ideas for a Classroom Party
- Fun and Easy DIY Mustache Straw Toppers
- Traditional Halloween Activity and Games Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Teacher Appreciation Week Ideas : End of the Year Teacher Gifts
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Easy DIY Party Food: Donut Holes on a stick