Last year I debuted this Frozen party on the day the movie came out. I had NO idea that the movie was going to be so popular, and lucked out that I happened to jump the gun and base a party off of a silly little snowman that I had seen in a preview months before. I made these easy snowman drink bottles that are super easy and can be made in minutes. I get questions about them and other frozen party ideas all the time, and realized that I never posted a tutorial for them! So, here you go! 😉
Cut a .75 inch x 12 inch strip of felt
Snip a little fringe at each end of the felt strip.
Tie the little felt scarf around the neck of the bottle with a double knot.
Glue three buttons down the middle of the front of the bottle.
Cut the hats out from the printables sheet. Glue a hat onto the straw. Leave about an inch of the straw sticking out at the top.
Put the straws in your bottles and Par-tay!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party