Are you ready for some gorgeous images of a beautifully designed storage space to get you motivated to get organized in 2015? Well, look no further! When I ran across Emily’s amazing pantry, I had to contact her and ask her to share it with us. Her entire home is full of beautiful design ideas. so be sure to check it out on her blog Eleven Gables. Thank you Emily for sharing your gorgeous space with us…you know any room that has a RIBBON DRAWER has my heart. 😉
Hello! I am Emily of Eleven Gables. I am so thrilled to be sharing some of my Butler’s Pantry/ Laundry room/ Wrapping and Craft room with the fabulous Pink Peppermint Design’s readers! Thank you for allowing me into your home today. And Thank You, Tammy, for inviting me!!!
Honestly, I am not an organized person by trait. I have to work at it. It does not come easy. I have a friend who has a rule “touch it once.” Not me, I am like the kid on Family Circus that goes from one room to another and can’t remember what I was doing in the first place. I digress… on to organizing!
Organizing a Pantry can be pretty tricky. So many grocery items are awkward and bulky. We purchase in bulk at my home, so it was important to get my pantry area as organized (and pretty) as possible, then keep it that way.
- Primary Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
- Italian Inspired Backyard Remodel
- How to Choose Wallpaper for Your Living Room
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Pretty Farmhouse Bedroom Design Ideas : Midway Modern Makeover
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- Farmhouse Wall Decor Ideas
- Designer’s Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- How to Accessorize Kitchen Countertops
- Tips for Hanging Garland
- 1987 Fixer Upper : Basement Remodel Before and After
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel