Are you ready for some gorgeous images of a beautifully designed storage space to get you motivated to get organized in 2015? Well, look no further! When I ran across Emily’s amazing pantry, I had to contact her and ask her to share it with us. Her entire home is full of beautiful design ideas. so be sure to check it out on her blog Eleven Gables. Thank you Emily for sharing your gorgeous space with us…you know any room that has a RIBBON DRAWER has my heart. 😉
Hello! I am Emily of Eleven Gables. I am so thrilled to be sharing some of my Butler’s Pantry/ Laundry room/ Wrapping and Craft room with the fabulous Pink Peppermint Design’s readers! Thank you for allowing me into your home today. And Thank You, Tammy, for inviting me!!!
Honestly, I am not an organized person by trait. I have to work at it. It does not come easy. I have a friend who has a rule “touch it once.” Not me, I am like the kid on Family Circus that goes from one room to another and can’t remember what I was doing in the first place. I digress… on to organizing!
Organizing a Pantry can be pretty tricky. So many grocery items are awkward and bulky. We purchase in bulk at my home, so it was important to get my pantry area as organized (and pretty) as possible, then keep it that way.
- Pretty Walmart Home Decor
- Front Entryway Decorating Ideas : Midway Modern Farmhouse Remodel
- Simple Guest Room Design : Bedroom Remodel Before & After
- Home Office Decorating Ideas : Our Home Office Remodel
- Summer Home Tour : Our Summer Bedroom Design
- Summer Guest Room Design Ideas
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- 30 Beautiful Fall Home Decorating Ideas
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Rooms We Love- Blogger Home Tour
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Summer Home Decor Tour
- Spring Home Decor Ideas : Spring Home Tour
- Fall Home Tour : Beautiful Home Decorating Ideas
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
5 thoughts on “January Design Organization and Storage Inspiration”
Beautiful space. Tension rods! Genius!
I know Moira! I’m total stealing that tension rod idea too!! 🙂
This room is so packed full of great ideas. Thanks for sharing, Emily!
Emily: Your LR/Pantry/Storage area is so bright, cheerful, welcoming, & inspiring! You really followed your heart in the look & feel of this room as well as it’s functionality. I find so much joy in creating order and doing my best to beautifully have “a place for everything & everything in its place” — great job!
I check Tammy’s site regularly and a big ” thank you” to PPD for all of your continued inspiration and for posting Emily’s inspiring & lovely multi-purpose room! I will now be adding Eleven Gables to my list of favorite blogs to check each week
Thank you so much for your kind words Jani! I’m glad to know you are finding inspiration here! Makes my job that much more fun! 🙂 Have a great day!