A cute friend of mine is expecting her third baby in just a few short weeks, and as all of us mom’s know, by the time your baby stuff has been through a baby or two, it’s time for a refresh! So, this precious new arrival is getting his own brand new nursery, and we have been having too much fun creating an inspiration board and designing this space.
Working around a few existing pieces we are taking this nursery from a little bit dark, to light and bright with a crisp navy and white nod to nautical design. Here is the initial inspiration board for this fun project…
(click on any of the + signs for more information)
We’ve made a few changes…the initial rocker is getting a new slipcover and I’m super excited about it! I love the little touches like the rope lamp and the driftwood chandelier from this inspiration board, but we went with a little bit different chandelier that I can’t wait to share when we reveal the finished room!
There were a few more fun accessories like these cute wood pieces and I’ve found since creating the board that I am in love with. We’ll see what wall space we have left when everything is installed to see if they’ll fit. 🙂
I gave mom a few crib options too. She ended up going with this one, but there are a few others that are every bit as cute if you are thinking you want all white or maybe a darker wood, or even a solid one tone lighter wood. A crib to match the dresser would be adorable in this space too!
There might be a little ship lap involved in this project too…you’ll just have to wait and see! 😉 I hope this gives you some great inspiration for designing your own space!
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Christmas Dining Room Decor
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Meaningful Spaces Christmas Decor Home Tour
- Summer Home Decor Tour
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks