I’ve been on a bit of health kick lately, trying to get my self into better shape. One of the important things I’ve been trying to do is drink more water! I actually like water, but I just don’t drink enough of it throughout the day. I know there are lots of people who just don’t like it, so I’ve been experimenting with some different infused waters to see what I think tastes the best and makes drinking water a little more fun and exciting. Let’s face it…if it looks pretty, it makes it a whole lot easier to do it! 😉
My current favorite “recipe” if you will, is to cut up cucumber, limes and mint and add it to my water. It’s a super refreshing combination, with a surprisingly yummy taste.
The secret is to make a glass and let it sit for a bit before you drink it. That gives the flavors a chance to meld.
A pretty glass full of ice, a fun straw and a cute colorful napkin straw make it feel like more of a special occasion. There are great infused water bottles and pitchers on the market too, enabling you to make a large batch of water at once, and take it on the go with you. I find that if I carry bottle around with me, I am much more likely to drink it throughout the day.
Give it a try ad let me know what you think. I am always looking for new combinations to add into my rotation, so I’d love to hear if you have any favorites!
Looking for more fun drink recipes? Try some of our other favorites…
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce