You’ve seen it on bags, shoes, jewelry…those cute little tassels and fringe that gives everything a playful, whimsical look. Well, good news…that trend has headed indoors too!
via casa sugar
You only used to find fringe on grandma’s couch…not anymore! Now grandma’s couch is hip again. 😉
Create an intimate, cozy space in your bedroom with fringed panels surrounding your bed.
via domaine home
Chic fringed wall hangings are even cooler when dip dyed.
Such a clever idea to layer a fringed bedskirt over a regular skirt. You could accomplish this same look with an old afghan or tablecloth. It adds an instant boho look to your bedroom without changing all your bedding. This tassel comforter and skirt would be darling too.
via life hack
Fringed wall hangings are inexpensive and fun, and don’t require much commitment. They are a great way to bring in color and easy to hang, so when you tire of it, it’s easy to change it up.
If you’re feeling crafty, this fun tutorial for a fun fringed rug from A Beautiful Mess, is a great way to add something trendy to your space and use up leftover yarn.
If you want to bring a little fringe into your life, here are a few of my favorites on the market right now…
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Unique Gifts for Cooks from Amazon
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Fall Decor : 30 Beautiful Fall Room Decor Tours
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Kitchen Remodel Before and After : Pictures of Our 1987 Kitchen
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Guest Room Must Haves- Tips for Creating the Ultimate Guest Room
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- A Beautiful Christmas Holiday Home Tour with A Thoughtful Place Blog
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space