You’ve seen it on bags, shoes, jewelry…those cute little tassels and fringe that gives everything a playful, whimsical look. Well, good news…that trend has headed indoors too!
via casa sugar
You only used to find fringe on grandma’s couch…not anymore! Now grandma’s couch is hip again. 😉
Create an intimate, cozy space in your bedroom with fringed panels surrounding your bed.
via domaine home
Chic fringed wall hangings are even cooler when dip dyed.
Such a clever idea to layer a fringed bedskirt over a regular skirt. You could accomplish this same look with an old afghan or tablecloth. It adds an instant boho look to your bedroom without changing all your bedding. This tassel comforter and skirt would be darling too.
via life hack
Fringed wall hangings are inexpensive and fun, and don’t require much commitment. They are a great way to bring in color and easy to hang, so when you tire of it, it’s easy to change it up.
If you’re feeling crafty, this fun tutorial for a fun fringed rug from A Beautiful Mess, is a great way to add something trendy to your space and use up leftover yarn.
If you want to bring a little fringe into your life, here are a few of my favorites on the market right now…
- Primary Bathroom Remodel Design Ideas
- Italian Inspired Backyard Remodel
- How to Choose Wallpaper for Your Living Room
- Simple Guest Room Design : Bedroom Remodel Before & After
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Fall Home Decor : Fall Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- Matching Lighting Sets : Should Light Fixtures Coordinate Throughout the House?
- 7 Best Home Decor Boutiques In Orange County, CA
- Tips for Hanging Garland
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- Chalk Paint Dresser Make-Over