You’ve seen it on bags, shoes, jewelry…those cute little tassels and fringe that gives everything a playful, whimsical look. Well, good news…that trend has headed indoors too!
via casa sugar
You only used to find fringe on grandma’s couch…not anymore! Now grandma’s couch is hip again. 😉
Create an intimate, cozy space in your bedroom with fringed panels surrounding your bed.
via domaine home
Chic fringed wall hangings are even cooler when dip dyed.
Such a clever idea to layer a fringed bedskirt over a regular skirt. You could accomplish this same look with an old afghan or tablecloth. It adds an instant boho look to your bedroom without changing all your bedding. This tassel comforter and skirt would be darling too.
via life hack
Fringed wall hangings are inexpensive and fun, and don’t require much commitment. They are a great way to bring in color and easy to hang, so when you tire of it, it’s easy to change it up.
If you’re feeling crafty, this fun tutorial for a fun fringed rug from A Beautiful Mess, is a great way to add something trendy to your space and use up leftover yarn.
If you want to bring a little fringe into your life, here are a few of my favorites on the market right now…
- Pretty Walmart Home Decor
- Front Entryway Decorating Ideas : Midway Modern Farmhouse Remodel
- Simple Guest Room Design : Bedroom Remodel Before & After
- Home Office Decorating Ideas : Our Home Office Remodel
- Summer Home Tour : Our Summer Bedroom Design
- Our Fall Living Room Decor Tour
- Home Library Design : Midway Modern Farmhouse
- Midway Modern Dining Room Ideas
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Christmas Home Decor : Our Christmas Home Tour
- Fall Home Tour : Beautiful Home Decorating Ideas
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over
1 thought on “Interior Design: On the Fringe”
I absolutely love fringe, and I love the way it is used here. I love the bright fringe on the exposed brick, especially! Thanks for sharing.