I can’t believe that it is OCTOBER!! I was going to be on top of things this year and have the kids costumes ready to go by early September, and here we are, in October, and I haven’t even ordered them yet. eek! How that manages to happen to me EVERY year, I will never understand. This time of year everything just flies by and the weeks are gone before I know it. The good news is, by waiting for a bit, I now have a plethora of Costume sales to choose from. It’s early enough to get a deal, but not too late to have everything my kids want to wear sold out. Yep, that has happened too. 😉 So, if you’re in the same boat as me, here are a few things I’ve found around the web to hopefully help make costume shopping easier for you this month! 🙂
Aren’t Halloween pictures always the most fun? I just love seeing all the kids in their colorful costumes!
Last year Ash wore this Elsa costume from The Disney Store. I have to admit, I ordered a few other Elsa costumes to try them first because they were quite a bit less expensive…but guess which one we ended up buying…yep, the Disney one. This is a costume that is sure to be a dress up favorite for a few years, so you will definitely get your money’s worth out of it! You just can’t beat the quality, the look and for the kids, the fun of getting a box with Mickey on it in the mail! 😉 Good news too. ALL the costumes and costume accessories found on this page at the Disney store are currently 25% off, which makes this particular Elsa dress, which is originally $50, only $37! The Anna costume is on sale for $33!
One of my FAVORITE shops is currently having a killer 25% off sale too. Do you get the Chasing Fireflies Catalog? Well, if you do, then you know it is hours of fun for little girls to look through and dream of what they want to be for Halloween…and all sorts of other fun holidays. Their costumes are the prettiest I have seen, and right now everything that is regular priced is 25% off, and some Halloween from last year is as much as 60% off! That means you could score something awesome like this adorable Rag Doll costume for only $28!
They have tons of things that older girls would love too, especially new costumes from the Disney Descendants movie. There are tons of great and unique costumes for boys and the whole family, including pets, as well.
Lastly, Target is offering up to 40% off their costumes. They always have everything for the whole family.
Here are a few more of my favorites this year, almost all of which are on sale too…
Good luck finding something that you love for a great deal…and having it on your doorstep in plenty of time for Halloween! 😉
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party