I must have been living under a rock, because I have never seen these adorable little mini Martinelli’s bottles. Even my husband said he’s seen them a million times…where have I been?? These DIY Glittered Party Bottles are one of the easiest DIY party ideas, and it is SURE to get a lot of oohs and ahhs from your guests. These would be great for ANY party, but with New Year’s Eve tomorrow night, I thought this would be the perfect project!
Here’s what you’ll need: (affiliate links provided)
What you need to do…
Paint the entire lower portion of the bottle (under the foil wrap and logo sticker) with glue.
Glitter like crazy! 😉
Let dry and add to your party cart! 🙂
Looking for more fun New Year’s Eve party ideas? Make our super easy gold polka dot sticker garland for décor, make Shana’s sparkling cider pound cake for snacks, download our free Midnight Kisses printable tags for favors, and put together a quick and easy cheese plate with these helpful tips and you’re all ready to party! 😉
Happy crafting and entertaining!!
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Free Valentine Cards
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- Our Fall Living Room Decor Tour
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Cute DIY Halloween Movie Night Party Ideas
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- DIY Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids- How to make Glittered Turkeys with Fall Leaves
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space
- DIY: How to Make Paper Rosettes
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag