I must have been living under a rock, because I have never seen these adorable little mini Martinelli’s bottles. Even my husband said he’s seen them a million times…where have I been?? These DIY Glittered Party Bottles are one of the easiest DIY party ideas, and it is SURE to get a lot of oohs and ahhs from your guests. These would be great for ANY party, but with New Year’s Eve tomorrow night, I thought this would be the perfect project!
Here’s what you’ll need: (affiliate links provided)
What you need to do…
Paint the entire lower portion of the bottle (under the foil wrap and logo sticker) with glue.
Glitter like crazy! 😉
Let dry and add to your party cart! 🙂
Looking for more fun New Year’s Eve party ideas? Make our super easy gold polka dot sticker garland for décor, make Shana’s sparkling cider pound cake for snacks, download our free Midnight Kisses printable tags for favors, and put together a quick and easy cheese plate with these helpful tips and you’re all ready to party! 😉
Happy crafting and entertaining!!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- OC Ranch Reno Kitchen Remodel Before & After
- 15 Beautiful Christmas Room Ideas : Our Christmas Bedroom Decor
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Pink Baby Shower Ideas
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Meaningful Spaces Christmas Decor Home Tour
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Interior Design: The Power of Pillows