Well that isn’t an impressive alliteration, I don’t know what is! 😉 Here’s a quick and easy way to dress up your glassine bags for a party or gift.
What you’ll need:
Glassine Bags (mine are 5×7)
Glue (I used Elmers)
Gold Glitter ( I use Martha Stewart)
Simply paint the bottom inch to inch and a half of your glassine bag with glue. Coat with glitter and let dry.
Fill your bag with your favorite sweet treats, fold down the top, and tie with a ribbon and card. How easy is that?
I hope you’re feeling inspired to create!
Have a great day!
DIY: Glitter Party Bags
baby shower ideas, bridal shower ideas, bridal shower party ideas, DIY crafts, DIY favor bags, DIY glitter, DIY glittered glassine bags, DIY parties, DIY party bags, glittered crafts, how to make glittered bags, how to make party bags, kids crafts, kids parties, kids party ideas
diy glitter party bags
November 14, 2018
- Free Valentine Cards
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- DIY Doormat : Welcome Mat Ideas
- Colorful Halloween Party Candy Buffet Ideas
- Mickey Mouse Party Ideas for One Year Old
- Birthday Wishes Tags : Free Printable Birthday Tags
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Teacher Christmas Gift Idea and Free Printable
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Interior Design: Teen Girl Bedroom Make Over