Well that isn’t an impressive alliteration, I don’t know what is! 😉 Here’s a quick and easy way to dress up your glassine bags for a party or gift.
What you’ll need:
Glassine Bags (mine are 5×7)
Glue (I used Elmers)
Gold Glitter ( I use Martha Stewart)
Simply paint the bottom inch to inch and a half of your glassine bag with glue. Coat with glitter and let dry.
Fill your bag with your favorite sweet treats, fold down the top, and tie with a ribbon and card. How easy is that?
I hope you’re feeling inspired to create!
Have a great day!
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Pretty Christmas Kitchen Decor Ideas Home Tour
- Easy Nutter Butter Acorn Cookies
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- 20 Beautiful Christmas Kitchen Decorating Ideas
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- DIY Coasters : Perfect for Game Night and Gifts
- Cute ideas for a DIY Valentine Carnival Party
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- German Glass Glitter DIY Monogram Ornaments
- Kid's Easter Craft DIY: How to Make a Cute Easter Nest from a Paper Bag
- FREEBIE: You're a Tweet Heart, Valentine Free Printable Valentine Card/Tag