Well that isn’t an impressive alliteration, I don’t know what is! 😉 Here’s a quick and easy way to dress up your glassine bags for a party or gift.
What you’ll need:
Glassine Bags (mine are 5×7)
Glue (I used Elmers)
Gold Glitter ( I use Martha Stewart)
Simply paint the bottom inch to inch and a half of your glassine bag with glue. Coat with glitter and let dry.
Fill your bag with your favorite sweet treats, fold down the top, and tie with a ribbon and card. How easy is that?
I hope you’re feeling inspired to create!
Have a great day!
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- How To Keep Photos Organized On Your Computer
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- Cute Bugs and Kisses Printable for Halloween
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Cute DIY Cake Topper
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Pancakes
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks