It’s almost time to celebrate dad! My kids get so excited to think up creative Father’s Day gifts to give to their dad. Do you have any special traditions at your house? Ashley loves to decorate a tie for John. We find an all white tie and let her go to town with fabric paint, markers, glitter, paint, etc. My favorite tie involved google eyes and pom poms one year. 😉 John wears them every year and it makes Ashley’s little heart swell with pride. I love it. In case you are looking for a few other Father’s Day gifts ideas to go with your handmade gifts, here are a few suggestions I’ve rounded up for you. 😉
Clockwise from top:
John loves watches, so those are always a hit at our house. I love these two (metal / leather) because they go with just about anything and have a timeless look. A great pair of casual shoes and a weekender bag are sure to get a lot of use this summer. I love this all leather one too. Either bag would be great for the gym too. John has been carrying a slim wallet recently that only holds a few credit cards and a $20. He loves it. I think that this phone case/wallet combo is the perfect solution so he doesn’t have to carry two separate things.
A man and his tools…even if your dad isn’t a super handyman, a good drill is always good idea for little projects around the house. Plus, it makes him feel like a tough guy. 😉
What are your traditions for father’s day? Do you have a big family gathering or is it just your immediate family? We will be headed to church, so John can show off his tie of course ;), and then my parents will be coming over to join us for dinner. It is sure to be a fun evening of good food and games. Now I just have to figure out what to make for dinner! Any easy suggestions that feed a crowd? I’d love to know about your favorites!
Have a great day!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Weekend Wishlist
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space