Despite the little warm up we are having this weekend, there has been a genuine chill in the air the last few mornings. That makes me feel like I can finally break out the sweaters! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite fall sweaters for this beautiful weather. (affiliate links are included for your convenience)
I basically can’t live without a long black sweater either. I have one that feels like a big blanket and I take it with me wherever I go. This one is very similar to it…and only $25?! what?
I honestly think I was meant to live in a cooler climate because there is nothing I love to wear more than a long sleeve crew neck t-shirt (these are my favorite), a good pair of jeans (I own about 12 pairs of these) and a cozy sweater.
Hope you are feeling ready to get cozy this weekend!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party