We’re just about one month away from when little ghouls and boys will be knocking on the door in search of yummy treats. Make the house look cute and spooky with these fun Halloween Home Decor items…but don’t delay! They will eerily disappear before you know it! 😉
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
These beaded spiders are SO cute! They are just like the ones I used in this Pottery Barn shoot several years ago. Everyone always asks me where I found them and I haven’t seen them since…so I had to get some of these! Wrap the bendable legs around a napkin too for a spooky napkin ring.
I love these dough bowls. I have them in a gray too.
Black iron candlesticks are a must for all good Halloween home decor lover. The odd shape of these makes them extra spooky.
You can never have enough crows in your Halloween home decor stash if you ask me. I think they are the perfect creepy/cool touch for every home.
These brooms! I have some and I can’t get enough. A subtly spooky touch for your porch or entry way.
This rug isn’t technically Halloween specific, but it is SO cool and the black and white lends itself to Halloween decor…and all year decor. There’s nothing I love more than decor I can use for holidays and everyday!
This creepy spider hangs on your wall…how awesome is that?! It’s about 6 inches in size and hangs next to all of your family pictures. 😉
Happy Halloween decorating!! It’s the most wonderful time of the year! 😉
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space