It’s that time of year again! Time for my favorite handmade free printable valentine’s! I have been having fun coming up with some new ideas for 2018, and here is the first for this year’s handmade free printable Valentine’s. I know that there is a big push in lots of schools (and in lots of families) to limit the amount of junk food that comes into the classroom, so the last couple of years I have been trying to come up with fun and creative ideas that let you still make cute handmade Valentine’s, but omit…or at least really reduce the sugar intake. It’s a win-win for everyone! 😉 These fun handmade Valentine’s are candy free and guaranteed to be a hit with the kids.
I don’t know about your kids, but mine love cuties…or halos…or clementines…whatever you want to call them. When I saw these beauties at Whole Foods…this little valentine came to mind. I’m showing them two ways…you can use them with the clemetines themselves, or if you prefer, attach them to an individual sized bottle of Orange Juice.
Those are kind of fun for candy-free valentine’s, right? I think the kids will love them and I hope that they are easy enough that you are feeling inspired to make some DIY valentines together this year. These would be great to include the kids in making as well. Let them write their names and tie the card on to the fruit or juice bottles. They will love taking their own handmade valentines to their friends.
We have tons of other free DIY Valentines available on the site. Here are some of our most popular printable valentines. You can find the rest of them, along with all of our other holiday and everyday free printables, in our DIY gallery.
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- 20 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings : Simple Thanksgiving Table Decorations
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Funny Printable Valentine's Day Cards for Kids
- Cute and Cheerful Christmas Bedroom Decorating Ideas
- Free St. Patrick's Day Printables : Taste the Rainbow
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Free Printable Valentine: You Drive Me Wild Valentine
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- DIY: How to Make a Felt Circle Garland
- Party Hearty Valentine: Free Printable Valentine Candy Free
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- 101+ Creative and Easy Birthday Gift Ideas for Friends...With Free Printables!!