What’s red and white and pink all over? One of my favorite holidays…Valentine’s Day! I seriously love the cheesy, fun, cute and lovey-dovey cards and gifts that this holiday celebrates. If you’re new to the blog, welcome! Definitely take a minute to check out all of the free printable DIY Valentine’s Day Cards from year’s past in the PPD Free Printables Gallery. I always try to come up with a Valentine’s day card template or two each year. This free Queen of Hearts printables valentine is perfect for all the little princesses in your life!
I found cute little tiaras, similar to these (affiliate link) and attached them to the cards. Some of the tiaras have removable hair combs like the one I used, but it the tiaras you find don’t have clips that can detach, you can cut a slit in the card and push the comb through the back to attach it. 🙂 It’s a quick and easy non-candy valentine perfect for any classroom or neighborhood party. Even my 10 year old wants to make these for her girlfriends.
Stay tuned for even more fun DIY Valentine’s Day cards coming soon!
We have a bunch of other free printable valentines, so be sure to check them out here:
Hugs and Kisses for Valentines
Have a great day!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- Tacky Christmas Party Ideas : Ugly Sweater Party
- Spooky Hospital Themed Party for Halloween
- Beach Theme Cookies : DIY Clam Cookies
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Birthday Party Ideas : The Patisserie Party with Society Sweets
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- DIY Closet Organization and Outfit Look Book
- DIY: Super Cute and Easy 2 Step Gold Polka Dot Party Drink Bottles