With back to school right around the corner it’s time to start thinking about after school snacks. My kiddos are pretty good about eating healthy…(one better than the other), but it makes it even easier to talk them into it when snacks look fun and yummy. I thought I’d share one of our favorite healthy after school snacks here to help you out when you’re planning your grocery shopping.
Here’s what you’ll need: (you can of course top these with anything you like, but these are our favorite toppings)
Slice your apples, top with peanut butter, sprinkle with coconut and cranberries.
The peanut butter is full of protein and with the apples sliced thinly like chips, my kids don’t complain about having the skins still on, which helps them get all those extra great nutrients. I Hope you enjoy this healthy after school snack as much as we do! Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Tell me about it, or link to it in the comments so I can give it a try! 🙂
Like this post? I would love it if you share it on your social media accounts if so! You can join me here on facebook , Instagram and Pinterest for tons of entertaining, decorating, recipes and DIY ideas. Thank you so much!
Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss anything!
- Incredible Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 15 Minute Amazing Mini Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
- Delicious Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Easy Green Halloween Party Punch: Monster Juice
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Amazing Pork Carnitas Tacos Recipe and Toppings
- No Chill Sour Cream Sugar Cookie Cut Out Recipe
- Cinco de Mayo Dessert : Easy Tres Leches Cake Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Delicious and Easy Blueberry Buckle Recipe
- Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup Recipe
- Easy DIY Party Food: Donut Holes on a stick