With back to school right around the corner it’s time to start thinking about after school snacks. My kiddos are pretty good about eating healthy…(one better than the other), but it makes it even easier to talk them into it when snacks look fun and yummy. I thought I’d share one of our favorite healthy after school snacks here to help you out when you’re planning your grocery shopping.
Here’s what you’ll need: (you can of course top these with anything you like, but these are our favorite toppings)
Slice your apples, top with peanut butter, sprinkle with coconut and cranberries.
The peanut butter is full of protein and with the apples sliced thinly like chips, my kids don’t complain about having the skins still on, which helps them get all those extra great nutrients. I Hope you enjoy this healthy after school snack as much as we do! Do you have a favorite healthy snack? Tell me about it, or link to it in the comments so I can give it a try! 🙂
Like this post? I would love it if you share it on your social media accounts if so! You can join me here on facebook , Instagram and Pinterest for tons of entertaining, decorating, recipes and DIY ideas. Thank you so much!
Oh, and don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss anything!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- How to Make a Charcuterie Board
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Recipe for Easy and Delicious Taco Salad with a Twist
- Sweets: Red Velvet Bliss
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- Recipe: Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting and Toffee
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks