Let there be light! As a photographer, I am constantly thinking about it…where is the light coming from, what color is the light, how bright is the light…the list goes on! It should come as no surprise then, that I am slightly obsessed with light fixtures. 😉 Here are 10 fun fixtures for under $100 right now that will update your space without breaking the bank.
Table lamps are more than just functional. Small lamps like this brass beauty with interlocking rings will add an architectural element to your side table. It’s the perfect size to top off a stack of books on a table. Geodesic Table Lamp
Add whimsy (how cute is that gumball machine lamp?!) or anchor a space with your choice of lamp. Whatever you choose, make sure that the scale of the lamp is right for your room. You don’t want a large lamp on a small table for example.
via house tweaking
Chandeliers always add instant wow factor, but don’t discount pendants. Even in mini size, they can have a big impact on your space. In a Kitchen, group 3 or 4 over an island for maximum impact. In a living or bedroom, highlight a nook with a small pendant hanging in the space, or opt for handing pendants over nightstands in place of more traditional table lamps.
via est magazine
A few more great options, all under $100…
- Spring Bedroom Mini Makeover
- Weekend Wishlist
- Weekend Wishlist
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Spring Blogger Home Tour 2022
- Our Fall Living Room Decor Tour
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Fall Decor : 30 Beautiful Fall Room Decor Tours
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Kitchen Remodel Before and After : Pictures of Our 1987 Kitchen
- Guest Room Must Haves- Tips for Creating the Ultimate Guest Room
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- Spring Home Decor Tour: Our Spring Kitchen
- Modern Spider Themed Halloween Party
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- The Ultimate Beach Party: Disney Teen Beach Movie Party