I am on the hunt for a few modern accent chairs for different rooms in the house. We have some big empty corners and nooks in our master bedroom, the family room, and a few other spots that could really use a chair to give them a sense of place and just make them useable spaces. I love accent chairs because it gives you the ability to do something a little different…a chance to add a little more personality to a room and mix up the look. I am still on the fence about just which direction I’ll head, but here’s a look at what we need and the different spaces I’m working with, along with several of my favorite chairs on the market right now in case you are looking for something fun too!
I have these wicker chairs in the living room currently…which I LOVE. I am contemplating moving them to the dining room (here’s a look at what it looked like at Christmas with the table in there) and using them as the head chairs for that table. If I do use them there instead, I will need to replace them and I’m considering something like these chairs in their place.
This corner in the family room is in desperate need of a chair and a lamp. Right now I’m thinking either this chair or this one for this spot. Which one do you like better? I want something comfy that will be nice to sit in and read. I’ll add a pouf and a small side table to set a drink on, along with a pharmacy lamp like this one and one of these olive trees in a basket like this.
The master bedroom has this great bay window that creates a big, empty space on that side of the room. I have debated whether or not to put a desk there, but ultimately, we have LOTS of desks in this house, and, knowing us, a desk will just be covered with stuff over time, so we are much better off creating a reading nook with a couple of comfy chairs and calling it good. 😉 Are we the only fine purveyor’s of junk in the master bedroom out there? 😉
These chairs are SUPER comfy…we used them in the Midway Modern Farmhouse living room, and they are what I have my eye on for this space. They are neutral and work with the bed, and I can add cute pillows to them…you know I love that! Pillows are my favorite! 😉
Are you in the market for a new modern accent chair too? Here are some of the best I’ve found and my favorites on the market right now. Click on any affiliate image to get more information about each chair.
PIN THIS IMAGE so you can find this post again when you are ready to buy the perfect chair! 🙂
Thanks for visiting the blog! Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration. Also, be sure to check out our design gallery for all kinds of design ideas.
Happy hunting for beautiful chairs!
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Spring Blogger Home Tour 2022
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- Spring Home Decor - 30 Beautiful Ideas
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- Heart Shaped Decorations to Make : Wood Button Heart
- School Party Ideas End of Year Breakfast Party (Back to School too!)
- Guest Room Must Haves- Tips for Creating the Ultimate Guest Room
- Graduation Party Ideas : Follow Your Dreams
- Spring Table Setting Ideas : Blogger Home Tour
- 12 Bloggers of Christmas with Balsam Hill : Our Farmhouse Christmas Tree
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Christmas Holiday Decorations Home Tour