The more I shop for clients the more I challenge myself to find the best deals. It’s like a scavenger hunt with a really great reward at the end. 😉 It’s often hard to find the gorgeous products you see online in all of the designer home photos on Instagram and Pinterest. Unless you are a designer with access to the manufacturers, it can be hard to find the products you spot in the photos of styled rooms by your favorite interior designers because they head to home shows all over the country to source the best of the best. Well, I decided as I was shopping last night, that I would keep an eye out for those awesome products and round them all up in one spot for you. A place where you can find interior designer’s favorite decor, easily accessible to you, for less. I’ve added a ton of these products to my Amazon page, and I will continue to add even more over time. (you’ll find a ton of stuff there right now…way more than I’m highlighting here) Here’s a little round up of what you’ll find over there. So much great stuff and for much less than what you’ll find it for elsewhere! Click on any affiliate image for more information about that product.
PIN this image so you can find this post again when you are in need of some pretty things for your home.
These products change frequently as many times there are only a few available. I watch them constantly for more to be added, but sometimes it’s a one and done. So, if you find something you like, you order it fairly quickly. If you are an Amazon prime member, many of these things can be on your doorstep in 48 hours and, with free returns on many of these items as well, you can try it out in your home and then easily return it if it’s not a perfect fit.
If you haven’t tried Prime before, you can try it with this free trial for 30 days and see what you think. I can’t live without it. 😉
Here’s a sneak peek at the new faux olive tree that was just delivered to the house this weekend. I am totally obsessed with it. The price is less than half of other similar trees and the quality is fantastic.
I’d love to see how you style your house with these fun products!! Tag me in pictures on instagram @pink_peppermint_design and show me!
If you love home decor as much as I do, be sure to check out these remodels:
Tour our 1987 Fixer Upper (check out before and afters of every room)
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party