I have been working on a few projects lately and busy creating some mood boards / design boards to put together some pretty bedroom design ideas, so I thought I would share them here as well. I love a good neutral palette, so this bedroom design is something I would for sure love in my own home too.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
I love neutral base pieces like big furniture items etc., because I feel like it’s so easy to then swap out smaller, less expensive items like artwork, pillows and accessories in the future to update the space. I’m always looking out for you. 😉 I like to update things pretty frequently, so having something that won’t cost a fortune in the future to make it look refreshed is definitely a plus! Many of the items listed here are from places like Target, Amazon and Walmart, trying to keep them cute and affordable!
The dresser here is very similar to the dresser in Ashley’s room in the 1987 Fixer Upper. It’s long and has lots of storage, and this one is less than half the price of Ashley’s! Wish it had been available when I furnished her room!
How cute is that scalloped flush mount light? It is the prefect feminine touch for this space!
You can shop all of the products to put this bedroom together here. Simply click on any image to learn more about the product.
I have a few pillows listed here, so let’s talk about pillow inserts for a minutes. In my opinion, the right pillow insert, can make most any pillow cover look high end. One of these listed here is as inexpensive as $10, but with the right insert, it’ll look WAY more high end. If your family is anything like mine, we like to actually LAY on our pillows, not just stare at them looking pretty on the couch. That would never fly in my house. Down pillow inserts are what most people are familiar with for the ability to fluff them up and make them look nice, but there are several awesome down alternative pillow inserts that I actually like WAY better than down. Not just for allergy purposes, but because I think they are much more comfortable to lay on. I get mine on Amazon from this pillow shop. They have pretty much every size you can think of and I think you will love them as much as I do. Order an insert that is slightly bigger (2 inches is good) than your pillow cover. If you have an 18×18 cover, get a 20×20 pillow insert etc., for maximum fullness. Looking for more pretty pillows for your home? Check out this post.
Here are some more bedroom design ideas for you:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Don’t miss out on getting all of the latest from Pink Peppermint Design delivered right to your inbox. Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and get access to our entire library of over 50 free printables. And, if you’re on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest come join me there too. I love to share tons of daily inspiration.
- 1987 Fixer Upper Laundry Room Remodel Before & After
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- O Christmas Tree : Our Christmas Living Room Decor
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- How to Make a Pretty Flower Arrangement with Grocery Store Flowers
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Designer's Favorite Blue Paint Colors for Your Home
- La Petite Venise : Visit Colmar Alsace France
- 19 Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas
- Valentine's Day Fondue Date Night
- Spring Home Decor Ideas : Spring Home Tour
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Cute and Easy Felt and Canvas Shamrock Pennant Banner
- January Design Organization and Storage Inspiration
- The Ultimate Beach Party: Disney Teen Beach Movie Party