Our house has gone through so many changes over the last bit, I realized I had never documented it’s progress here on the blog. While this isn’t entirely what we started with years ago, this is a little “before” from the images you have been seeing lately. Much more traditional than things look now. It’s fun to watch the evolution of a space, how tastes and styles change and the home can look completely different every 5 years.
This room looks a little stuffier on film than it did in person. That killer coffee table from HomeGoods is now at my sister’s house. It is gorgeous and indestructible. The neighborhood boys used to sit on it and play video games. Like I said..indestructible! 😉
I always want the family room to feel cozy and welcoming. You know, the type of room where you can put your feet up and relax kind of welcoming. The stone wall went a long way to giving the room a sense of history and coziness. Easy and traditional accessories from HomeGoods dressed up the mantel and pillows and lamps (also from HomeGoods) created nice reading corners.
This rooster is still one of my favorite finds from HomeGoods. It goes with my décor regardless of the color scheme or style. 😉
Love, Love, Love this bench and rug from HomeGoods in our master. It’s great to have a little somewhere to sit when you want to put on shoes in the morning.
Of course I had a to have some fun with Ashley’s room. This look was inspired by a Lily Pulitzer shop in South Beach that I saw once. Love the contrast of he black handwritten text and the crisp white wainscoting. Bright pillows from HomeGoods pop against the black tufted headboard.
It’s amazing how different a bathroom can look simply by swapping out the wall mirror with an inexpensive mirror you hang. Suddenly it looks much more custom.
We had a ton of wasted space in our master bathroom, so I found this funky nightstand on clearance at HomeGoods and put it to use in the bathroom. It holds make-up, toiletries and bath towels.
- Pretty Walmart Home Decor
- Front Entryway Decorating Ideas : Midway Modern Farmhouse Remodel
- Simple Guest Room Design : Bedroom Remodel Before & After
- Home Office Decorating Ideas : Our Home Office Remodel
- 30 Gorgeous Spring Living Room Ideas & Decor
- Our Modern Christmas Tree : 30 Gorgeous Christmas Home Decor Tours
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- How to Accessorize Kitchen Countertops
- 30 Beautiful Fall Home Decorating Ideas
- Guest Room Must Haves- Tips for Creating the Ultimate Guest Room
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- Christmas Home Tour
- Fall Home Tour : Beautiful Home Decorating Ideas
- Master Bedroom Ideas : Home Decor