I went…I couldn’t resist it. I had to go be a part of the craziness of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale on day 1, even though I had already shopped online. I wanted to touch all the fun fabrics and see all the beautiful colors and just be a part of the overall mayhem that is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early access day one. It was great. Did you go? Let me just tell you things were FLYING!! I was chatting with several of the sales people and they said they were having a hard time keeping up with demand, so SHOP NOW if you want the best of the best! It is always fun to see the things that you have shopped for online, in person. I neglected to put any tops on my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks list yesterday, because I always think tops are a little more difficult to tell exactly what they are going to look like when you are shopping online. This cute Pleione top is only $29.90 and to be honest, I didn’t love the prints when I saw them online, but they are SO cute in person! This same top comes in tons of fun prints, you could wear one everyday and look totally different.
I wanted to go and check them out in person before I made my picks, so now that I have perused the racks, here are my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks…
SO many cute ones. I hope you find something that you love.
- Top Selling TJ Maxx Home Decor In Stock Right Now
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space