Do you hear the words “pancakes from scratch” and cringe? I know a lot of times people associate the words “from scratch” and automatically assume that it just means more time. But let me tell you…in this case it means a teeny bit more time but a lot more flavor, a lot more fluff and a lot more deliciousness! This is the best pancake recipe and it is so easy! You can whip up these amazing pancakes in just minutes and everyone will be raving about them.
Here’s what you’ll need: (I triple this recipe and we have a few leftovers I can freeze)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Here’s a printable recipe for you:
We love these served with berries and cream, but they are also super yummy with good old fashioned maple syrup. It doesn’t take much to make these pancakes from scratch…I’m sure you probably have most of these items sitting in your pantry or fridge right now, but the difference that this pancake recipe makes compared to pancakes out of a box is incredible. Try it and see what your family thinks!
My pancake making essentials… (some of my favorite cooking tools!)
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Check out some of our favorites here:
Delicious Banana Muffin Recipe
I hope you enjoy this pancake recipe! I would love to have you join me over on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too where I love to share all kinds of fun things about design, travel, entertaining and food. And, don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything!
Have a wonderful day!
- Easy Breakfast Ideas for School : Parfait to Go
- Hosting a Brunch Party : Creative Brunch Ideas for a Crowd
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- Make these Easy Red Valentine Heart Pancakes
- Hearty and Delicious Cherry Apple Cobbler Oatmeal Recipe
- Perfect Cinnamon Roll Recipe : Quick Bread Cinnamon Rolls
- Halloween: My Favorite Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe with Whipped Cream Ghosts
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast