Happy Wednesday everyone! I am happy to be back in a regular routine with the kids and it’s hard to believe that Andy has already been back in school for nearly a month now. Time really does fly! I have been decorating for Halloween…I know…so early, and trying to get back on track with getting the house decorated in general. I’m excited to be back to weekly Pink Peppermint’s Picks posts (wow! that is an alliteration for you!) and sharing all of the fun finds I run across each week. I hope you enjoy these picks!
- I recently bought a new pair of tortoise shell sunglasses, and it reminded me just how much I love tortoise shell everything! So, these earrings were a must have for me this week. They really do go with everything and are such a great look for fall.
We have 8 foot ceilings here in the 1987 Fixer Upper, so as much as I love a good chandelier, I am stuck with flush mounts in most of the rooms. This is such a pretty one I am thinking about it for my master closet. The price point is GREAT too!
I am heading to NYC here in another week or so and looking for a few new wardrobe pieces to wear to the Better Homes and Gardens StyleMaker event. I am honored to be returning this year for the this year for the third time. It is always such a fun surprise to be chosen as one of the StyleMakers to attend the small event, and I can’t ever get enough of NYC! I love these mule slides to help me transition into fall.
Black and white stripes. Enough said. 😉 I love them and have way too many already, but this is such a great tee, it is on it’s way to my house. It will be a handy thing to pack for NYC too. I’m never quite sure what the weather is going to be like at the end of September. As the weather cools it will be nice to layer this too.
I am on the hunt for a new headboard for one of the guest rooms, and this one is a major contender. Only $129 for a twin!
Well, there they are! I hope you like them as much as I do.
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Serena and Lily Thank You Sale Event
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space