Happy Wednesday everyone! I am happy to be back in a regular routine with the kids and it’s hard to believe that Andy has already been back in school for nearly a month now. Time really does fly! I have been decorating for Halloween…I know…so early, and trying to get back on track with getting the house decorated in general. I’m excited to be back to weekly Pink Peppermint’s Picks posts (wow! that is an alliteration for you!) and sharing all of the fun finds I run across each week. I hope you enjoy these picks!
- I recently bought a new pair of tortoise shell sunglasses, and it reminded me just how much I love tortoise shell everything! So, these earrings were a must have for me this week. They really do go with everything and are such a great look for fall.
We have 8 foot ceilings here in the 1987 Fixer Upper, so as much as I love a good chandelier, I am stuck with flush mounts in most of the rooms. This is such a pretty one I am thinking about it for my master closet. The price point is GREAT too!
I am heading to NYC here in another week or so and looking for a few new wardrobe pieces to wear to the Better Homes and Gardens StyleMaker event. I am honored to be returning this year for the this year for the third time. It is always such a fun surprise to be chosen as one of the StyleMakers to attend the small event, and I can’t ever get enough of NYC! I love these mule slides to help me transition into fall.
Black and white stripes. Enough said. 😉 I love them and have way too many already, but this is such a great tee, it is on it’s way to my house. It will be a handy thing to pack for NYC too. I’m never quite sure what the weather is going to be like at the end of September. As the weather cools it will be nice to layer this too.
I am on the hunt for a new headboard for one of the guest rooms, and this one is a major contender. Only $129 for a twin!
Well, there they are! I hope you like them as much as I do.
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party