Happy Wednesday!! We are heading into fall full speed around here…it’s been in the 60s the last couple of days and is getting dark earlier and earlier. The leaves are turning all kinds of gorgeous colors and I have to admit, this Southern California girl is kind of marveling in it. You’ll see the cooler weather trend reflected in some of this week’s picks and we’re getting ready for the holidays too! I hope you enjoy this week’s picks! Happy shopping! Affiliate links are used in this post.
1. I am decorating another of the guest bedrooms and I LOVE this dresser. The black and brass is such a good combo.
2. I love this pretty necklace. I have been wearing it everyday.
3. These booties are super cute and come in three colors. I tend to buy all my booties in this color…so I’m thinking maybe I need to go black this time.
4. This is THE PERFECT Camel coat for the season. It is just so pretty and I love the neck on it. Paired with jeans or just about anything else you can’t go wrong! And the price is AMAZING!!!
5. Just in time for Thanksgiving Ina Garten saves the day with the release of her new cookbook this week. I own ALL of her books (I know, I’m a groupie) but her recipes are just the best and always a hit with a crowd. Plus, they are surprisingly easy to make.
So, there you have it! This week’s picks! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! . Happy shopping!
- Weekend Wishlist
- Best President’s Day Sale Picks
- Weekend Wishlist
- Last Minute Hostess Gift Ideas
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- Great Gift Ideas from Walmart
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- 7 Best Home Decor Boutiques In Orange County, CA
- London Weather : What to pack when visiting London in the Spring
- Great Fall Boots for Kids Styled 3 Ways
- These are a few of My Favorite Things