Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. Are you starting to feel the holiday pressure coming on? I have been feeling it big time this week for some reason. I’m starting to feel like the next 6 weeks are going to go in the blink of an eye. Crazy! I have been having too much fun as I’ve been shopping online curating groups of similar colored items. So today, we’re doing something a bit different and I’m sharing all things I love and picked this week in hues of blue and gray. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂 Affiliate links are included in this post.
Rugby Shirt | Scarf | Art | Patterned Pillow | Navy Velvet Pillow | Rug | Wreath | Floral Tote | Booties | Chair | Jeans | Peacoat | Earrings | Handbag | Throw Blanket
I love blue…as you probably already know. 😉 So naturally I want everything in this collage. 😉
If it’s easier for you to find product info by clicking on an image, you can do that here with this version of the collage as well.
What color combos are your favorite? Let me know and I’ll come up with some collages based on them.
- Pretty Walmart Home Decor
- Best Sellers for Summer Travel Season
- Pretty Kitchen Accessories and Favorite Products
- Pretty Home Decor Accents from Wayfair
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space