Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well. Are you starting to feel the holiday pressure coming on? I have been feeling it big time this week for some reason. I’m starting to feel like the next 6 weeks are going to go in the blink of an eye. Crazy! I have been having too much fun as I’ve been shopping online curating groups of similar colored items. So today, we’re doing something a bit different and I’m sharing all things I love and picked this week in hues of blue and gray. I hope you enjoy it! 🙂 Affiliate links are included in this post.
I love blue…as you probably already know. 😉 So naturally I want everything in this collage. 😉
If it’s easier for you to find product info by clicking on an image, you can do that here with this version of the collage as well.
What color combos are your favorite? Let me know and I’ll come up with some collages based on them.
- Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Her
- The Biggest and BEST Cyber Monday Deals
- Baby, It's Cold Outside! Cute Winter fashion with Walmart
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- How Can it Be 2020?!
- Finding Joy in the Journey
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- A New Year and New Adventures
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space