Today is a big day in our house…the first day of school for Ash…which marks my first day of no kids at home in almost 4 months. As happy as I am for her to go back (because she was so excited to see friends) I always feel a little bit sad when I’m all by my lonesome again for the next many months. I really do love having the kids home! So, naturally I am drowning my sorrows in some good old fashioned shopping. Here are some fun things I have stumbled on this week…several of which are arriving on my doorstep soon! 😉 (affiliate links are included in this post)
- You are not going to believe the price on this pillow!! Shopping for clients has me searching high and low for perfect products…and I am an equal opportunity shopper! I will look everywhere! So glad I stumbled on some of the fun finds here.
- These earrings are SO cute. This is my favorite designer of late and I just love this pair!
- If you are on the hunt for some super comfortable booties, check these out. I wore a couple pairs of these all last winter and I’m ordering some new ones because they are SO comfortable.
- This tote is so pretty. I have gotten tons of emails about the one I posted last weekend that sold out…but good news! I found it again…it’s in an even prettier color for fall.
- I wanted this jacket last fall and it sold out. So you can imagine how excited I was that they brought it back this season! I ordered it on Monday and can’t wait for it to get here. The reviews are fantastic, and you can get it for 40% off right now!
Aren’t those cute? I hope you love them as much as I do! Happy shopping!