I can hardly believe that Ash only has 10 days of school left! Summer is upon us…woohoo!! This week’s Pink Peppermint’s Picks is full of some fun finds to get summer-ready.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Faux Stems | Swimsuit | Pants | Necklace | Beach Bag | Fountain
Some of you may have seen these faux eucalyptus stems on my Instagram stories, they are seriously awesome! They are super flexible and realistic looking, so it’s easy to make an arrangement with them.
The cut of this swimsuit is super flattering. I actually ordered it in 4 different colors because I love it so much. This pattern is so cute!
These pants are super lightweight and comfy. Perfect for all the summer gatherings and travels this year.
I love this pretty little sunset necklace. This is from my favorite jewelry maker and I am obsessed.
You won’t believe how reasonably priced this cute beach tote is!! I love the colors and it is under $15!!!! Perfect for a seasonal bag.
Some of you have seen that we’re working on our yard. This fountain is currently planned for the backyard. I can’t wait for it to get here. I love the cool, modern feel. And I LOVE a fountain…it’s so relaxing!
- Best Sellers for Summer Travel Season
- Pretty Kitchen Accessories and Favorite Products
- Pretty Home Decor Accents from Wayfair
- Weekend Wishlist
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- How to set the perfect Christmas Table
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space