I know we’re all in gift giving mode right now, so I’m going to try and do a better job of adding some of my favorite sale finds here on the blog. I’ve gotten terrible about posting them here because I post so often on Shop LTK I forget about this sometimes when it comes to sharing sales! 😉
Did you all find some fun things for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? How far along are you with your shopping? I still have most of it to do. Unfortunately most of the things my kids are hoping for were not part of any Black Friday deals this year, so I’m on the hunt waiting and hoping they will go on sale as we get closer.
Lots of cute things will keep hitting the sale pages as we get closer. I love to save a few things to buy at the very last minute that I think will drop in price. It’s kind of a gamble, but it usually works out! 😉
Seriously though, if you want to see all the things I post, come join me over on ShopLTK. I used to resist actually using it as a shopping platform, but now I’m hooked! It makes finding things SO easy!!
- Best President’s Day Sale Picks
- Weekend Wishlist
- Weekly Wishlist
- The Best Gifts for Bakers from Amazon
- Last Minute Hostess Gift Ideas
- The BEST Gifts for Teen & Tween Girls
- Ultimate Dorm Storage Solutions
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- The Coolest Christmas Gifts for Teen and Tween Girls Under $50
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)