A quick trip to HomeGoods yesterday was a great trip because I scored this amazing acrylic table. I found it in the bathroom aisle of all places, stashed in the bathroom dept! It was folded up (yes, it folds for easier storage!) and placed in amongst the vanity tables and chairs. WHAT?! I can think of about a million uses for this fabulous little table, but it was calling out to me to be styled as a drink cart when I brought it home., and as soon as I saw it I knew it would make the perfect little drink cart. I love having a little spot like this in the house because it makes it feel like there is always a party in that little corner of the room. I wanted to share this fun and summery bar cart styling idea with you too.
Loving the pops of summery color here. Your bar cart can be the perfect display space. Pair fun drinks, stripey straws, a beautiful bowl of fruit, and a great sculptural piece…fresh flowers are great, but if you want to mix things up, try a pineapple. Love the texture and shape!
Add a fun piece of art behind it for and extra pop of color. I used my piece from my canvas hack…find the tutorial here.
When the party’s over, you can utilize your bar cart in a whole new way. Try dressing up your office or bathroom with a chic, metallic framed bar cart or a great vintage piece. It’s functional as extra space to store fun things, while adding a pretty element to the room.
I have a few other ideas for this pretty little table, so we’ll see where it eventually ends up! If you’re looking for a cute bar cart, you can find a few of my favorites here:
You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Happy shopping and entertaining!
- Halloween Home Decor
- Saturday Sale Favorites
- Fall Home Decor Ideas & Blogger Home Tour
- Best Halloween Decor : Get it Before It's Gone!
- Easy Design Updates for a Cozy Guest Bedroom
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Creative Gift Wrapping Ideas for Kids (and everyone else)
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- 17 Awesome Winter Party Ideas: Ski Party Themes
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enchanted Halloween Decorating Ideas With Balsam Hill
- Mint Green Baby Shower and Party Ideas
- Christmas Party Ideas : Girls Night In
- Paint Your Own Pottery : DIY Painted Ceramic Planter
- Christmas Holiday Decorations Home Tour
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks