It’s always crazy to me when we hit February. Sometimes January can seem to drag on, but once February hits, it feels like it’s go time! It’s already a short month to being with and then add in the Super Bowl, three day weekends, and Valentine’s day and it seems to make it fly by! Valentine’s day is going to be here before we know it, and if you’re looking for a fun gift for yourself, a Galentine or someone you love this Valentine’s Day, here are a few cute and affordable gift ideas that are super cute!
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Heart Sweater | XO Wall Hanging | Fuzzy Heart Socks | Waffle Maker | Earrings | Plates | PJs | Door Mat | Valentine Cards | Striped Sweatshirt | Neon Light | Kylie Lips | Bracelet Stack | Heart Necklace | Red Sweatshirt
A few fun things for the home like this cute door mat and a darling “xo” waffle maker would be great valentine gifts for the entertainer or home decor lover. These pretty watercolor heart plates are a great gift too.
These pretty necklaces from my favorite jewelry designer are such a great gift and can be worn year round. I love these pretty little heart studs too.
Bracelet sets like this one are super popular right now and so cute.
Neon lights and signs are tons of fun. Love this heart light on a stand for your desk!
I don’t know about where you guys are, but in SLC it is in the 20s for the high these days…and cozy socks are ALWAYS welcome…especially cute ones like these hearts.
How cute are these jammies? Get some for the whole family!
I am old school and still love a handwritten note on pretty paper. This set of paper valentines are beautiful.
If you know me…you know I love a sweatshirt. Always have, always will…so cute sweatshirts that are made for Valentines are a must! Combining stripes and hearts…yes, please! This red one with hearts is super cute too!
One thing I forgot to add to the list…these amazing heart sunglasses…
Ash wears them ALL the time, and gets compliments everywhere she goes. They are SUPER inexpensive and come as a two pack with one white pair and one black pair. Way too adorable!
A couple other cute things worth mentioning…
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Like to Know It
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter too so you can get access to our amazing free printables library! Get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Happy shopping, and thank you again for shopping through my links to help support the blog! 🙂
- Best Sellers for Summer Travel Season
- Pretty Kitchen Accessories and Favorite Products
- Pretty Home Decor Accents from Wayfair
- Weekend Wishlist
- Gorgeous Neutral Bedroom Design Ideas Mood Board
- Pretty Pillows for Every Budget
- Legacy Box : Cost, Review and How it Works
- 27 Great Side Tables for Under $200
- Interior Designer's Favorite Decor for Less
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Bunk Room Plans : Our Bunk Room Design
- The Best Halloween Costumes and Deals for the Family
- Interior Design: Painting Kitchen Cabinets Light and Bright: A Kitchen Remodel
- The Moody Blues... a Blue Mantel Re-do with Chinese Urns
- Interior Design: Tween Girl Bedroom Design Purple and Turquoise
- Reading Nook : Create a Cozy Space