Temps here have started to get a bit wild and bounce around from 90 to 65 and back to the mid 80s…it is definitely fall! After getting the house all ready for our fall home tour last week, I am ready to jump into all things fall with both feet! (hopefully wearing some really cute shoes. ;)) Here are some fun finds this week that all scream fall. I hope you find something you love! Affiliate links are included in this post.
- This pillow is on pre-order and I am adding it to my wishlist. I love the deep berry color. It will take any room from summer to fall instantly! (and for a McGee and Co pillow the price point is awesome!)
- I just placed a rather large order of jewelry from my favorite jewelry maker of the moment and this necklace is part of the loot on it’s way to me. I love the compass.
- These loafers are such a fun look for fall. I missed getting a similar pair during the anniversary sale, so I am not letting that happen again!
- You won’t believe the price point on this adorable bag for fall! Not only is the color fabulous, but the handles are SO cute!
- Ash tried on this skirt last night and it was too cute to leave at the store. She paired it with a cute gray sweater and it is darling! The corduroy is so fun for fall, and it comes in a great deep red too. Oh, and it’s on sale for under $20!!