There’s nothing that I love more about Halloween than spooky Halloween food ideas. It’s so fun to make cute and creepy food for kids and see the faces and hear the squeals of delight from the kiddos when you present the spooky food. This year I’ve been keeping it relatively simple in the Halloween department, which is unusual for me, but I couldn’t help but put together this simple and fun spooky Halloween food idea…a little tomato soup with some floating eyeballs. 😉
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Have you ever made this tomato soup recipe from the blog? It is my go-to recipe, and it is SO yummy.
Even if you aren’t going to make this soup with the eyeballs, you have to make it just the regular way! It is such a great dinner and freezes super well too, so you can make a bunch of it have it stored in the freezer for a quick weeknight meal. Ok, back to the eyeballs. 😉
Here’s what you need to make this easy, spooky Halloween food.
-your favorite tomato soup recipe
-little fresh mozzarella balls, I like to use these
-green olives stuffed with pimientos
Once you have your tomato soup heated up and ready to eat, add a few mozzarella balls and green olives cut in half to your soup. I cut my mozzarella balls in half and hollowed them out a bit and added a slice of green olive too, to make them look even more realistic in a few spots. It’s that simple.
Does any other spooky Halloween food idea get that easy? I think not! 😉 Even better? This tomato soup recipe is packed with veggies, so you can feel good about the kids gobbling it up…and they’ll never know! 😉
Need some more fun Halloween food ideas? Here are some more of my favorite, easy ideas:
I hope you have fun making all the cute Halloween party food ideas!! They are so much fun!!
Have a great day!
- My Guide to the Best Restaurants in Orange County
- Small Living Room Decorating Ideas
- Modern Master Bedroom Ideas : Our Summer Home Tour
- DIY Front Yard Landscaping Ideas on a Budget
- Awesome Boy Bedroom Ideas
- Kids Bathroom Design Ideas: Kid's Bathroom Makeover Reveal
- Cute Room Ideas for a Teenage Girl: Teen Bedroom Before and After
- Wall Art for Teenage Girl Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Ideas : My Favorite Brass Hardware
- Beautiful Modern Coastal Design Ideas for Living Rooms
- Modern Coastal Decor Living Room Decorating Ideas
- The Best DIY Butter Slime Recipe Made With Clay (No Borax)
- Master Bathroom Remodel Ideas : Master Bathroom Before and After
- The Best Easter Basket Ideas for a teenage girl (and tweens)
- Tween Girl Bedroom Ideas : Preppy Teen Girl Bedroom in Pink, Navy and Green
- Mermaid Party Ideas : Mermaid Pool Party