Do you always want to create a fun, themed breakfast for your kids at the holidays, but feel like you never have the time? Well, here is the answer to all of your problems! 😉 You can whip up these delicious pumpkin pancakes in no time and top them with cute (and SUPER easy) whipped cream ghosts. Your kids will think you’re the most fun mom ever and it won’t take up your whole day.
Here’s what you’ll need for the pancakes:
For the whipped cream:
Beat one pint of heavy whipping cream with 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar until very stiff. Once cream is very stiff, place in a quart or gallon sized Ziploc bag and twist at the top like a piping bag. Snip one corner of the bag off with a pair of scissors and pipe ghosts on top of your pancakes. Place two mini chocolate chips on each ghost for eyes. Tip: Do not pipe ghosts on pancakes straight off of the grill. Let them cool off for a few minutes so the cream does not immediately melt.
Have you ever used these fun pancake molds before? If you want to make your pancakes even more special, use them to turn your pancakes into fun shapes!
You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!
- Easy Apple Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Recipe
- The BEST Pumpkin Bread Recipe With Streusel Topping
- How to Make Delicious Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices
- Easy & Delicious Fall Salad Recipe
- HelloFresh Meals : How it Works & Why We Love it
- Best Green Chile Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Easy kid friendly Halloween treats : Ghost Cupcakes
- Irresistible Dip Recipe : Cheesy Chili Salsa Dip
- Mexican Food : Healthy and Delicious Mexican Fruit Salad Recipe
- Delicious Hard boiled Egg Recipes : How to Use up Those Leftover Easter Eggs
- DIY: How to Make Chocolate Dipped Oreos : A Lucky Treat for St. Patrick's Day
- Recipe for Easy and Delicious Taco Salad with a Twist
- Delicious Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
- Recipe: Sugar Crusted Carmelized French Toast
- Eat: Recipe: Warm Apple Cake with Spiced Butter Cream Sauce
- Party Food Ideas: Disney Monster's Inc. Monster's University Pretzel Snacks