Jet lag is in full effect right now. Oh boy is it hitting hard this time!! We had a wonderful trip to London and Paris this last week…they are both beautiful in the fall…even in the rain. The rain actually made ushering in October feel a but more appropriate. I’m excited to break out all the Halloween decor and get this place in shape…but I’m also loving some of these pinky/red hues for fall this year. Here’s a little taste of some of my favorite finds…I’ve got gifts on the brain and so many of these would be perfect wrapped up under the tree this year! Affiliate links are included in this post.
- These earrings are super cool. I’m trying to be a little bit better and branch out from my always favorite hoops. I love the shape of them.
- Pinks and blues are my jam, and this great abstract piece is 18×18…just the right size for layering and leaning on an open shelf or small table.
- They are calling this color wild dahlia and I kind of like it. Not a pink…not a red….somewhere in between. This pretty sweater is super soft and has great little gathered details making it extra feminine and pretty. A great piece for the holidays!
- I have a thing for little lamps and I think this one is so cute. I was shopping with a friend at HomeGoods for a few lamps for the OC house and told her that I wish I could just have little lamps all over because they always seem to make the prettiest ones in a miniature size. This one is perfect for a console table…and you won’t believe the price!!
- Red crocodile embossed leather. Say no more. This is a hot bag…there’s one in a snakeskin print too. Ooh! Decisions decisions!! Perfect for a gift or a fun party.