Is anyone else starting to feel a little panic setting in now that October is officially upon us? I mean, gosh, I feel like it was just Easter and now I’m starting to stress that I’m already I’m behind on my Christmas shopping. 😉 lol! Don’t worry, I’ve got your back. I’m thinking holiday gifts with every edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks from here on out. I mean, I like to gift myself too…does that count? 😉 ONly I know what I really want anyway. lol! Alright…without further ado…here are this week’s cute picks.
- I just picked up this bracelet for out trip to London and I love it. It’s super dainty and works well with any stack or on it’s own. The necklace version of this bracelet is my favorite, so it should probably come as no surprise that I love this too. 😉 This would make a GREAT gift for any teenage girl or woman in your life!
- This chair is SO pretty. I cannot wait for it to arrive at the Midway Modern Farmhouse. We’re doing a fun arrangement with a few of these and I can’t wait to share. If you are on the hunt for a pretty leather reading chair…be sure to check this one out…especially when it is on sale for 30% off!
- I’m not quite ready for booties yet…I’m going to milk to the fact that I don’t have to wear socks yet for as long as possible, so these cute mules are in my cart.
- The muted colors in this piece of art are SO, SO pretty. I’m considering adding it to the guest bathroom.
- A leopard print sweatshirt? Yes, please! It’s a bit of a hybrid between a sweatshirt and a sweater, I love the fact that the design is woven in instead of screen printed on. A must have for my closet this season.