We are gearing up for Halloween fun around these parts and that means it’s time for some cute new free printable Halloween tags! You know I love making free printables, especially when they are attached to cute gift ideas. Booing friends and neighbors is really a great excuse to whip up some fun packages.
This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
These cute “Booyah!” Halloween tags are perfect for any little gift or Halloween party favor.
I found these great Frankenstein cookies in the gourmet food department at HomeGoods of all places and picked them up. Any treat works for booing, but these were too cute to pass up! I’ve seen super cute vampire cookies and other Halloween shaped cookies in the bakery section at Target too. Or, if you are feeling up to making something yourself, these cute cupcakes would be awesome…so would these spiderweb treats that you can make in just a few minutes.
My trusty assistant is always on hand when I’m shooting…and he loves to help with clean up. 😉
I always have cellophane bags on hand because I think they are super useful, so I simply grabbed a bag, a little bit of paper shred and some cute checked ribbon to tie these up. The cookies came individually wrapped, but I took them out of their original packaging just because I like the way this looks more. It looks like I put a little more thought and effort into it.
I just used a little bit of washi tape to secure the Halloween tags to the bags, but it the tags would be cute with a little hole punched in the corner and a ribbon tied through too.
These Halloween tags are super easy to print out and cut.
I like to use this paper trimmer for cutting out all of my printables. For the bottom of the tags, you can cut them straight across, or cut some free-hand jagged edges like I did to give them more of a ghost-like look.
When you print my free printables, or have them printed, be sure to do it on 110lb (or heavier) white cardstock. I use this for all of my printables when I print them at home.
Are you familiar with my free printable library? I have TONS of these kinds of free printable tags there for every season. I am always creating new printables and adding to the library too! You can download and print anything from the library when you subscribe to our newsletter. If you aren’t already a newsletter subscriber, get on the list here and get access to all kinds of fun delivered directly to your inbox.
Already a member? Click here to reach the library and enter your password.
Here’s a sampling of some of our other most popular Halloween DIY’s and free printables:
Looking for more fun DIY Crafts and printables? You can find even more fun Halloween ideas in our Halloween DIY Gallery.
Thanks for visiting the blog! Come and join me on social to follow along with all of my Design, Travel, DIY, Shopping Deals and other posts. You can find me here:
I hope you have fun putting these little packages together with our Halloween tags!
- Our Halloween Home Decor
- Free Halloween Tag Printable "Hey Boo"
- Everything You Need to Know About How to Hang Art the Right Way
- How to Hang a Picture Perfectly by Yourself : A Foolproof Guide
- Christmas Home Decorating Ideas - Home Tour
- Galentine's Day Ideas : Galentine, Will You Accept This Rose? Free Printable
- Easy Thanksgiving Side Dishes : Delicious Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
- Taco Bout A Party : Fiesta Party Ideas
- 27 Gorgeous Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 11 Valentine Party Themes for Kids: Valentine Card Party
- Buffalo Plaid Black and White DIY Temporary Wallpaper
- Halloween DIY: Create a Giant Washi Tape Spiderweb
- DIY Felted Garland Tutorial
- How to Create a Cheese Plate : An Easy and Beautiful Appetizer
- DIY Washi Tape Feathers a Cute Fall Craft
- DIY: St. Patrick's Day Candy Pops