It’s my birthday, it’s my birthday, I’m gonna party like it’s my birthday. I’ve added a few extra fun things to this week’s Pink Peppermint’s Picks because…well, because I was shopping for my birthday coming up and found a ton of fun stuff. 😉 lol! Some are a bit more a splurge than usual…like that gorgeous faucet…but hey…I can spoil myself every once and a while, right? I hope you enjoy this week’s picks. Affiliate links are included for your shopping convenience.
1. I love this pretty necklace. It would be a great compliment to the bar necklace we talked about last week You could layer them for a fun look.
2. Who doesn’t need a pair of hot pink tassel earrings this summer?! If hot pink is not your thing, these come in several colors and are oh-so-cute!
3. We just re-upped our passports for some fun travels this summer, and this passport folio is a NEED! lol! If you are traveling abroad this summer, or know someone who is, this would make a darling bon voyage gift!
4. This cute clutch will go with everything and add such a fun pop of pattern to even jeans and a t-shirt.
5. If tassels on your ears aren’t your thing, then you should put some on your feet. I’m planning on doing both. 😉 . These cute slides will loo adorable with all of your summer outfits.
6. I am a good old fashioned note writer and list maker, and I ALWAYS carry a notebook with me everywhere I go. I love this pretty floral notebook for summer.
7. This kelly green color is one of my favorites. I love every single detail of this pretty top. The neckline is so pretty and the detail around the sleeves is darling. The pretty embroidery down the front is gorgeous too.
8. This bag is definitely a splurge, but I am a total sucker for all things Liberty of London. That is one of my favorite places to visit when I am in the UK, and a few companies have picked up their patterns and started using them on clothing and the like. This fun bag is sure a fun print too!
9. I have been looking for a pretty blushy/pink rugs everywhere and this one just became available. It’s a pretty pattern, and is an indoor/outdoor rug so it should clean up well, great for high traffic areas!
10. This faucet….oh my. I have been contemplating switching the faucets in one of the bathrooms to brass, and this one sure is pretty!