Happy Wednesday! We are enjoying some family time for fall break this week and it came just at the right time while the weather is still gorgeous. I have been shooting lots of holiday content this week…I can’t believe how quickly this season feels like it is going to pass. Ashley’s Halloween costume arrived this week, I edited family pictures and ordered a Christmas card sample and shot some Thanksgiving content….whoa! So much to do and so little time! It alls tarts to blend into one sometimes around here! 😉 We are hoping to get the Midway Modern Farmhouse finished, styled and everyone moved in by Thanksgiving, and on this week’s picks I’m sharing a couple of my favorite pieces for that house, along with some great fall finds. Enjoy! Affiliate links are included in this post.
- These cute shoes are not only comfy and hello! leopard print…but they are waterproof too, which makes them super practical for upcoming fall and winter weather. Love it!
- I love the muted colors and slouchy, casual style of this hobo bag. Perfect for every outfit this season, and it’s classic colors make it timeless.
- How awesome is this coffee table? I am obsessed with it! You won’t believe the price point either!
- These adorable plaid chairs are the perfect knock off of some MUCH more expensive ones that I have loved for a long time. I feel so fortunate to have found these beauties. They are going to be SO cute in the family room at the Midway house.
- Since the temps took a major dive last week I am practically living in my sweater coat. Who thought of that?! Give them an award. I especially love this camel color, but the beauty comes in a handful of great colors.
I hope you find something you love! Happy shopping!