Nothing says summer like Strawberry Lemonade. Especially when it’s served in a chilled Mason jar with ice and a cute straw. 😉 All you need is a porch to sit on and sip it and you are all set. 😉 Here’s one of our favorite summertime recipes. This Strawberry Lemonade Recipe is super easy and perfect for entertaining on these hot days.
- • ½ lb strawberries (1½ cups), trimmed and halved
- • ¼ cup sugar
- • 1½ cups fresh lemon juice (from about 5 lemons)
- • 1½ cups sugar
- • 3 cups cold water
- Make the strawberry syrup: Toss the strawberries and the remaining ¼ cup sugar in a bowl and let sit at room temperature until the sugar dissolves, about 45 minutes. Strawberries will form a sugary strawberry syrup. Strain the strawberry mixture; keep the strawberry syrup and berries separate.
- Mix lemon juice, 1 cup sugar, and water in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Taste, then add more sugar to your liking.
- For each drink, put about 1 tablespoon of the strawberry syrup in a glass. Fill with ice, then top with the lemonade and some of the reserved strawberries.
Do you have a favorite recipe? I’d love to know about it! Leave a link in the comments so I can check it out! You can join me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for more fun ideas about food, design, travel and entertaining. Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter (at the bottom of the post) so you don’t miss a thing!
Have a great day!