Happy Halloween! This is one of my favorite days of the year. I’m so excited it’s here! The close of today also means that we are officially into Christmas season in my book…so you may see a Christmas decoration creeping into this week’s Pink Peppermint’s Picks. Also, over the next several weeks I will gear these weekly picks towards gift guides for your loved ones, so start thinking gifting! 🙂
- There it is. The first official Christmas decoration on the list. I love these pretty live wreaths. Especially since you can use them in your seasonal cooking. They look great dried too. These are great to send as a gift to friends and family as well. Order them early and have them delivered so your loved one can enjoy it the whole season.
- I LOVE this cuff. It comes in silver, gold and rose gold. A pretty gift for any girl on your list.
- I am wearing these shoes today, all over Disneyland and tonight to trick or treat. They are super comfy and great for everyday wear.
- Sweater season is upon us and this long cozy sweater will make you feel like you are wrapped up in a blanket all day.
- Buffalo check is super cute all year long, but especially at the holidays. Layer this fun rug under a cute doormat or use it on it’s own indoors.
I hope you have a safe and happy Halloween and enjoy all those cute littles coming to your door.