I’m so happy to be back and feeling a bit better today after a week of a yucky bug running through our family, we are almost all back at it. Lots of downtime meant lots of time to look for fun things online. 😉 Here is the first edition of Pink Peppermint’s Picks for 2019. (affiliate links are included in this post)
- The Christmas decor is finally down and I am happy to have my regular entry way back. This art piece is one I picked up last year and I still love it. I hope you do too! 🙂
- I am always a hoops girl, but this year I’m going to try and mix it up a little bit…get a little crazy. 😉 . I love this cute pair of earrings!
- Brighten up the winter blues with this cute cross body bag. I love the fun color! And it’s on super sale too.
- It is freezing here…and will be for awhile, so I am buying all the sweaters. This one if so soft and cozy and I love the icy blue color. It comes in several colors so you can find one you love. I am also loving this cool cardigan too. Both are 25% off.
- As much as I despise hitting the gym after the holidays, these cute shoes are making it easier to get motivated!
Have a great day!