As much as I love summer, there is definitely something nice about returning to a routine. It’s a comfort to feel like you are back in a pattern. I’m picking back up where we left off at the start of summer with our weekly pattern of Pink Peppermint’s Picks posts and it feels SO good! This is one of my favorite weekly posts to write. I dropped Ash off at the mall yesterday with a friend…remember those good old teenage days, wandering the mall looking through all the shops together and sharing your favorite finds? I feel kind of like that about these weekly Pick’s posts. Like I get to take some of my besties shopping with me and share all my favorites with you. 😉 I hope you enjoy these weekly picks and find something that you love too!
- One of the things that stood out to me yesterday wandering through the mall were all the rich hues of mustard and plum. I know it’s still 100 degrees outside, but now with school back in session and everything fall in store windows…I’m kind of feeling ready. Winter, I will never be ready for you…but bring on sweaters and pumpkins! I love this pretty top. Especially the fact that you can dress it up or down…and it’s on sale right now!
- We are using a TON of black light fixtures in the Midway Modern Farmhouse project, and when I saw this one yesterday I couldn’t believe what a great deal it is! Such a pretty shape and that hint of gold on the inside of the shade makes it look MUCH more high end than the price tag!
- McGee and Co just released new pillows this week and this one is one of my favorites from the collection. Love the variation in pattern that adds some serious interest to this beauty. If you are looking for an easy way to refresh your space for fall, be sure to check out their great fall pillows. You’ll see mustard popping up there too!
- Super cute earrings…$7.99. Enough said. 😉
- Maybe you’re feeling like mustard isn’t your color when it comes to clothing (although it’s worth trying on because it’s surprisingly flattering on lots of people!) and if that’s the case, this gorgeous statement bag is the way to go. You know I am a jeans and black or white top kind of girl mostly, which is why I LOVE bringing a pop of color in through my bags. A hobo bag is such a great look too. If you’re not sold on the yellow, it comes in several other pretty colors too…but seriously…give the yellow a try! 😉
Have a great day! Happy shopping!