Fall is officially upon us, and as much as I don’t love winter, I also don’t mind the fact that it isn’t 90 degrees anymore and I can break out a sweater or two. 😉 I’ve been working a few fall things into my wardrobe and the house. I’m particularly loving olive green right now. I love it paired with some fun animal prints and patterns….so you’ll see that reflected in today’s picks. I hope you love these fun finds as much as I do! Affiliate links are included in this post.
- Tortoise shell earrings are such a classic. I love these in this more unique oval shape!
- McGee and Co has some great artwork available right now. Their backroads print is a favorite in our house, and they just keep bringing on more and more good stuff. This pretty picture is a new favorite. I can’t wait for my built in shelves to be completed so I can style it there!
- I am a bit obsessed with these mules. There were a pair of flats in the Nordstrom Anniversary sale that were similar that I ordered and then they cancelled on me because they sold out! Bummer! I am not letting these slip through my fingers this time! 😉 And the price is amazing too!
- Such a great neutral rug at an awesome price point. If you are looking to refresh a room for the holidays, this is a great place to start.
- Give me ALL the blanket sweaters! It’s truly the one thing I don’t mind about winter. Snuggly sweaters are the best. This sweater is gorgeous and is a great length and has awesome pockets. It comes in about 8 different colors too, so if you’re not as in to olive green as I am right now, you can choose from a whole bunch of pretty options. 🙂