Happy Friday! Hopefully you are all gearing up for a fun weekend…the unofficial final weekend of summer. We’ve already been in school for three weeks, so this 3-day weekend could not come at a better time. I need a little extra sleep! 🙂 We are excited to head to our first high school football game tonight. With Andy just starting high school, we’ve decided to dedicate our Friday’s to Friday Night Lights and really make it a fun family outing to look forward to each week. We are swinging by the student store after school to pick up some spirit wear and really getting into the spirit!
With stores getting ready for the holidays (have you noticed all of the Halloween and Christmas stuff sneaking onto store shelves this last week?), this weekend is the best time to grab great deals between now and Black Friday. There are SO many good sales, and with stores introducing fall merchandise as early as July, many of the things that are on sale this weekend are great fall pieces. Woohoo! Here are a few of my favorites:
(click on any image for more information)
1. This cute puffer vest has an adorable little ruffle, dressing it up just the right amount. and of course it’s in my favorite color. 😉
2. I have really been loving the Maison Jules line at Macy’s. Have you seen it? I think they have super cute stuff. I love this top. It comes in several colors too.
3. This is such a great print. It is one of my favorites of late.
4. These booties…LOVE and they are 40% off this weekend!
5. Did you see Courtney’s outfit with this sweater? It was too cute to pass up…so there is one in my cart as we speak. And, at 40% off this weekend it is under $40!!
6. This cute, versatile bag is perfect for fall and it is under $40 too.
7. This dress. Oh man. I am totally in love with it. And THIS ONE. They are SOOO cute, and buy one get one 50% off right now. I MAY have bought one of them for Ash last week. eek! It freaks me out a little that my 10 year old can wear petite women’s sizes!
8. Another print that I am in love with right now. Trying to decide if I can make it work with my blues. What do you think?
9. This cute jacket is on it’s way to my closet. I tried it on in store, but had to order one since they only had XS and S in the store. It is light weight and cute…and totally Olive Green…so I don’t know why it looks brown in this picture. Don’t be surprised when it shows up on your doorstep and is green! 😉
10. These Tory flats are 40% off this weekend. Get em while you can!
11. How about a totally cute weekender for UNDER $30!!! At that price you can get a new one for every trip! 😉
12. This is the dress I bought for Ash. I’m on the taller side, so some times I just can’t get away with the length on these shorter dresses, so I buy them for Ash and live vicariously through her. 😉
Pottery Barn and West Elm are both having a buy more save more sale this weekend, which means that you can get items like my favorite new rug and my dream chandelier for up to 25% off. I just picked up these vases last weekend. They are so pretty and add a great sculptural element to any room.
I have been busy working on my Shutterfly books from Europe…it is taking me FOREVER because I took so many pictures! This weekend EVERYTHING is 50% off on the Shutterfly site, so I am hurrying to get a few ordered. I will be working on those while I watch LOTS of college football. 🙂
Tons of the things at Nordstrom are all 40% off this weekend. There is also a HUGE sale at Macy’s. And in true Macy’s fashion, there is an additional 20% off of your total purchase (from most depts) with code SUPER. I love those coupons! Yes, I am a coupon shopper. 😉 I’ll also be hitting up the sale section at Anthropologie where all sale items are an additional 40% off. Ashley might get lucky and score another dress. 😉 I have been eyeing this one for quite some time, and with the extra 40% off, it just went from $169 to $59. That is what I call a steal! 🙂
Whew! I better stop blogging and get shopping! 😉
I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend and enjoy some mush deserved R&R.